If you are traveling through Uzbekistan to another country, you need to have a transit visa to Uzbekistan.
In order to obtain a transit visa, the following documents must be submitted:
- A printout of completed visa application form
- Valid passport (a photo copy)
- One passport-size color picture
- Valid visa to the country of destination
- Confirmed round-trip airplane ticket
- Visa fee
All entries must be typed or printed in Uzbek (Russian) or in English. Incomplete visa applications are not accepted. A personal interview with an applicant may be required.
In case any person is declined to obtain transit visa to Uzbekistan, the consular section reserves the right to provide no explanation. If application is declined, visa fee is non refundable.